CLASSES AND TRAINING
Synergy offers more than 80 unique sessions designed to help users learn how to use their KEY2ACT solutions in the most effective way for their business. Our conference also offers attendees the opportunity to become certified as a KEY2ACT System Administrator by participating in 10 System Administrator sessions, and for Certified Public Accountants to earn CPE credits in the Computer Science field of study. All Synergy sessions are eligible for CPE credits, with the exception of sponsor sessions, customer-led discussions, networking sessions and general sessions.
WHAT'S NEW THIS YEAR
This year, we’re upping our networking game. Instead of just one afternoon dedicated to connecting you with fellow users, we’ll be offering process-based networking sessions throughout the week in each of our three educational tracks: Accounting, System Administration and Operations. Topics will include things like:
- Best processes for month-end procedures
- Technician adoption of MobileTech
- Getting the best performance from your ERP
Often the best way to absorb a new process is to do it yourself, with an expert there to help walk you through it. In addition to our popular Hands-On Training sessions, this year we’re introducing two new hands-on options, for a total of three ways to learn by doing.
- Hands-On Training. These popular breakout sessions take place in a classroom setting with an instructor guiding the class step-by-step through processes while participants follow along on a provided computer. Preregistration for these sessions is required. Space is limited and seats fill up fast.
- Hands-On Lab. Located in the KEY2ACT Experience Center, this area will have dedicated computer stations available for you to sit down and work through any of the processes taught in our Hands-On Training sessions. Documentation with step-by-step instructions for each process will be provided.
- Hands-On Technology. This new space is a place where system admins and other techies can receive focused instruction from our consultants on advanced technical skills. We’ll offer some topic-specific time slots, where we’ll cover things like Woodford customizations, SSRS reports and SmartLists. We’ll also schedule some open time, when our consultants can help you work through your unique processes. Preregistration for these sessions is required. Space is limited and seats fill up fast.